Help Sebastian!!

Monday, July 9, 2012

I spent this weekend calling and applying for funding with many established animal organizations. Various already called and said they could not help because they were out of funds, but some are yet to call, and one other, United Animal Nations, sent me a request for verification from the vet's office-- a good sign I hope! 


I'll keep everyone posted on whether we get any assistance from these compassionate orgs! 


By the way, the reason for the date of the first shown entry being June 1, 2014 is that was the only way I could make that specific information stay at the top of the page. If anyone knows how else to make it permanently stay on top, please let me know! I'd like for all information here to be current and accurate for everyone. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment