Help Sebastian!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sebastian & I apologize for being out of touch these past days! We've had a rough, hot week, but all is well now!


Sebastian has been moved to my parents house where he will be able to stay much longer than at Tomiko's house. The more consistency Sebastian experiences the faster his skin condition will improve-- especially in this scorching heat wave we've been experiencing in the Los Angeles area for the past week! (I hope you're all staying fresh!!)  Also, since Sebastian is getting neutered this Saturday he needs a really stable, calm place so that he feels the least amount of stress possible & recuperates with ease.


So, you'd be happy to know that Sebastian is doing super well at my parents house! He has company all day so he's loving it! :) Also, my parents installed a water mister to keep Sebastian cool and my father has been so amazingly kind that he even built Sebastian a kennel in the shady part of his back yard!! Thank you, dad!!! You are unbelievably wonderful!! 

Sebastian started training classes last Friday! He is incredibly smart and is already responding to wait, sit, "let's run", "leave it", and "okay" (to release him from the command). We purchased four 1-hour long sessions at Petsmart and we're very happy with the trainer! My super sweet and patient mom has been reinforcing the training with Sebastian and he's been very responsive. Sebastian really is so happy to be around my mom & dad. :)

 I'll send pictures of the training, the kennel building process, and A VIDEO of Sebastian once he is back from his medicated bath today! :D

For now, please enjoy some pics of him leisurely chewing a huge bone Fabio, my boyfriend, treated him with! :)



 





 







       Sending wagging tails and loving kisses!

Julie & Sebastian



No comments:

Post a Comment