Help Sebastian!!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

We have received 3  donations in the past weeks!!


Thank you, Areni A., for your super generous donation of $15!! Your support means so much the world to me, dear friend, and it helps to complete the expenses that Sebastian still has coming. You have a beautiful heart to share your resources with us, Areni, and I hope that your kindness is wonderfully reciprocated very soon in whichever way brings you the greatest happiness!!! You are spectacular and divine, love!! Thank youuuuuuuu!!!


Sandy, Woolerz, and Beta Starchild have done it again-- and again!!! You guys, thank you sooooo  very much from the bottom of my soul.  Thank you for your repeated donations of $20, for your faith in Sebastian's cause-- even when I haven't updated the blog for weeks!! Your support humbles me, it seriously mists my eyes with gratefulness because I can feel the resonance of your goodness.... You are also divine, and I feel that I cannot thank you enough.... Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!



Everyone! I will update the blog with all the new numbers by Monday. Since I will likely see the vet on Friday ( or Monday, 10/15) I will update all receipts by Tuesday of next week (10/16)-- I need to get copies of a few receipts from the vet.


Sending you radiant vibrations of gratefulness & joy!!



   All the best!


Sebastian & Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment